How To Make The Most Yummy No Peek Chicken In Virginia
December 6, 2023
Ashburn, VA: Our friend hired an escort, and I don’t blame him. My husband and I recently had a friend in town who told us a very interesting story. A few months ago he found a discreet site where women offer their services. He found a woman he liked, booked a date, and told her to come to his house with an empty stomach. The women had often met with men who are into all kinds of weird stuff. So, she assumed our friend had a food fetish and enjoyed watching women stuff themselves. The woman arrived, and our friend asked her what she wanted to eat. She responded, and our friend started cooking. While he was cooking, the woman asked him why he wanted to feed her. He told the girl his wife LOVED his cooking, but she recently passed away. So he hired her because now he gets depressed whenever he cooks for himself.
When He Finished This Story, I Broke Out Into Tears
I felt terrible because I was ready to judge him until he gave me the whole story. We all handle grief differently. But, I hope he finds someone who makes him happy without spending a dime. Because no amount of money can buy true joy.
What are your thoughts about this? I am genuinely interested in hearing them.
In the meantime here is one of his favorite recipes. It’s simple, delightful, and easy to love. Just like my friend.
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups of Your Favorite Minute Rice
- 1 (1 ¼ ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream celery soup
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream mushroom soup
- 1 cup of water or chicken broth
- Bald Buck Seasoning to taste
- Mix your rice, creamy celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, and water or chicken broth together. Set aside.
- Grease your casserole dish and place your chicken on the bottom.
- Season your chicken with Bald Buck Seasoning. Treat this seasoning as if it’s your salt. Use their Bold Taste flavor if you want a savory. Use their Slow Burn flavor if you want savory with some spice.
- Pour your soup and rice mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle your dry onion soup mix over the entire dish.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour minimum, then check the internal chicken temperature. Cook until the chicken is at least 165°.
- Last but not least: Don’t peek! 😂
- Cuts of Chicken: You can use any cut of chicken you’d like. For example, I sometimes use boneless thighs instead of chicken breast. If the cut you use has skin, consider removing it. Otherwise, your dish may be a bit greasy.
- Onion Soup: Some recipes will tell you to mix all the soups, rice, and water/ broth. I’ve found it best to sprinkle the onion soup on top of the dish before you cover it with foil and bake.
- Bald Buck Seasoning: This seasoning is one of my favorite secrets! BBQ Pitmasters use it for their meat, but I learned it makes for one hell of a seasoned salt. Try it in this dish but more importantly, experiment with it as the salt in your other dishes. It adds this fantastic and unique flavor, but nobody can put their finger on what that flavor is. There are reviews about it on YouTube but below is the best video.